The Project manager specialises in project planning and control, and provides support for multiple projects.
He/she will be the interface between the contractor and the company for the projects he/she is responsible for.
As a team, we strive to transform our service delivery for the customer towards a highly automated software defined data-centre.
- Initiate, execute and complete projects
- Perform risk analysis
- Project coordination
- Ensures that milestones are met and agreed deliverables are supplied in due time
- Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations)
- Control/monitor progress, quality for projects and provide feedback to the Project Coordinator and project sponsor
- Identify and solve problems occurring in projects
- You have knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) of project management within at least one of the concerned technological domains (OS servers, storage, backup, virtualization, computer room infrastructures, automation).
- You own an university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training;
- You should hold at least one certification amongst PMI PMP, PMI ACP, Prince2 Practitioner, Professional Scrum Master
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study;
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset;
- You can work independently and can manage your time;
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus;
- You are willing to travel in order to attend industry events and customer meetings
- You want to contribute to the project deliverables by working e.g. as a business analyst or product owner.
- You have the wish to increase continuously the efficiency of project management processes and customer business processes.
- Competencies in BPMN, LEAN or 6S are considered a plus.
- Expertise in MS Project is considered a must have.
- Prior experience with MS project server and Jira is considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience with cloud projects is considered a plus.
- Itil certification is considered a plus.
- Ideally you have worked in a production IT environment before and have a good understanding of change management, operational readiness and other transition aspects.